Last Updated: 10/20/2023
2. Important Information and Who We Are
KingsGuard Consulting LLC is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
2.3 Contact Details
Our full details are:
Full Name of Legal Entity: KingsGuard Consulting LLC
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data (name, username, etc.)
- Contact Data (address, email, etc.)
- Technical Data (IP address, login data, etc.)
- Profile Data (preferences, feedback, etc.)
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- To perform a contract with you.
- Where it’s necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and rights don’t override those interests.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other entities in our group. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
8. Your Legal Rights Under CCPA
If you are a resident of California, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) concerning your personal data. This includes the right to access, delete, and know about the personal data we collect about you.
10. Contact Us